Monday, December 1, 2008

Britney looks better but...I really feel for her...

You know I became a late Britney fan, I wasn't really into her when she was younger but as she got older I liked her more, and I know that she did some cray stuff but I really feel for her. I saw the special that aired on MTV and I really thought that she looked so much better so much healthier and you can't knock that. I can't imagine not being able to walk down a block, not being able to be myself I just think that I would be so lonely, none of those people know me you know? That being said she still looks sad, and she cried that she was sad, its really heartbreaking to see someone so trapped. She just looks completely trapped. She needs to just move to France with her two boys and raise them there and live a semi normal life there where she can be, pop out an album once a year and thats it you know? She needs to just be, relax and just be, I can't say I would have handled all the stuff she was going through any better than her, I would be going nuts too, so I don't knock her, but she needs to find some happiness fast, true happiness, not from a anybody but a good man that could make her happy and let her be her goofy self, and some friends that dont want her around only cause she's famous. Oh man I think im totally Team Britney right now...LoL ...aww though...She needs to come here so I could take her to Spain with my friends and just chill! Throw back some beers and relax with a bunch of girls who love to talk trash!..LOL...I just feel for her I really do...