Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh No! Anderson Cooper kinda hates on Ms.Maddow!

Ok...Ok...So I love Anderson Cooper and I really really like Rachel  Maddow and he said this about her to a Gawker Editor: "Rachel Maddow is an incredible talent — she's funny, and smart, obviously well researched on subjects. I'm just not interested as a viewer in listening to anchors' opinions. It seems like there's an awful lot of yelling, and this year yelling's been replaced by sarcasm and snark- iness." Okay, as much as it pains for me to say it...I do see what he is saying. Rachel Maddows show is not an informative News show, its more like a commentary and I like it, she's funny and cool, almost like a more serious John Stewart...but Anderson Cooper never ever expresses his opinions, he asks everyone a lot of questions from his panel and he stays more impartial than anyone I know on Television. Even when he had that Evangelical guy yelling at a Dan Savage an openly gay man about gay marriage he was impartial and he (Anderson Cooper) is  gay! I mean really professional. So I could def see what he is saying but it's still a little dig...LOL...I still love my Cooper...