Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh man have I missed out!!!


Okay so I just recently discovered Arrested Development...and I LOVE IT...I can not express enough the affection I have for this show, sadly it was cancelled after only three seasons. i am currently watching them all on Hulu in order. So don't spoil anything for me, I'm at the end of season one. So funny I can't take it..No really, I'm up at like 4 in the morning cause I can't stop laughing...anyway enough raving, this clip is from a you tube super smartie who chose this song by Harvey to which he put in clips of the show from all seasons...but... to what the song is actually saying! AWESOME! So good a must watch. Enjoy. Oh and Sean, I don't care, I don't watch Sunny in whatever...LOL. I do watch The Office though! I love it, and I love Jim!