Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So funny, me neighbors unite to hate on another...



So yea profanity in the post today LoL...Me and Just were walking today and we passed that poor car,  two blocks from my cribo, I guess the person that owns the car has a bit of a problem with the car alarm...and well as you can see the people from the building right in front were not having it...I mean it was serious. I had something similar happen to me too before on my block and its terrible...it does not let up. Horrible, I could not sleep all night... sigh...so I kinda know what their feeling, but jeez not enough to write something on a window in lipstick! LoL...I mean you never know, maybe he or she was gonna fix it and then he got bad news and had to go to a hospital...you never know, still sucks though...