Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm not the only one who's in love with my Blackberry...


As you guys know I have a Blackberry and I love it. I can't live without it and I am slowly converting my friends...I have 5 best friends and to date 2 have them so far, with another one getting one the end of the month...so 3 out of 5...not bad hopefully we can all have  them! I love it...It does everything that I want it to, and of course it has Blackberry Messenger which is the greatest thing since slice bread...my bf used to have one but went back to his Ijunk, I used to have one and I really liked it at first but then...yuck...Im not sold. Anyway so yea Jared Leto is in love with his BB and how cool is that! See guys you need to invest on it and just get one so we can all chat!!! Its now cheaper because of all the newer models. I still have a Curve and I dream of the Bold. Yes Sean...I know...you like your Storm...I still like buttons...LoL