Thursday, January 15, 2009

Steve Jobs...leaving for a while...

So Steve Jobs is on medical leave, I dunno guys its not looking too good. It sounds like a total case or PR spin and the  poor man is dying. It would be sad I gotta tell you, he may have his manic ways but he is still a genius and nobody wants to die. Especially having as much money as he does, and knowing that it will no do any good in the long run for his health...it just sucks. One of my favorite quotes:  All the gold in the world cannot buy a dying man one last breath, so what is today worth? ....You just never know, you never know when your gonna need someone and their just going to be gone, or when you realize your mistake and it's been too long. People can change, I do believe it. But you gotta want it. And not having another day to make your own, having everything available to you, is something that should awake all those people worried about small things that don't even mean anything in the end run. Cause when it comes down to it, all of us here reading this have a computer, so we have a house, food, friends everything. I dunno, I'm a simple person. I know what I have and what I need and I also know what I want, not need, although the line is sometimes blurry....there's always a line.