Sunday, January 18, 2009

New "real" teen mag.

So there is a new Australian magazine for girls, that celebrates "real girls" its a teen mag, and there is a strict no airbrushing rule and no celebrity covers, very cool, finally...too bad its for teens, maybe we can get a real one for us woman now, cause If I see one more Cosmo with the most air brushed Jessica Simpson or something I'm going to scream. I don't even look at them anymore I can not take the stupidity. Articles like: See how much he loves you by how he walks into a restaurant or some crap like that.  Dumb stuff. Even the guy mags can be so dumb, with articles on how to cheat on your mate, or how to tell if she really thinks your good in the sack. Dude, you should be able to tell, that's all I'm gonna say about that one. So yea, I applaud the new teen mag, now if we can get a "real" mag for woman.