Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm still obsessed with Star Trek...LOL!

What you see there..is my Blackberry Wallpaper..LoL! Ha! When I really like something...we all know how I get...(Arrested Development) LOL..So..yes...Thing is..when I was a kid I used to watch a lot of it with Mom cause she really liked it, we would watch the Voyager and Generation ones and Knight Rider...LOL, those were me and my moms show...but when I saw the movie...it all came back to me! I told my mom..I was like mom...um..I'm in love with Star Trek..and she just started at me..and said..(in Spanish) " Sweetie, you were obsessed with it when you were younger. How could you not remember your lunch box and Star Trek figurine"? And..just like that! I remembered! I knew we watched it together...but I had forgotten the Trekkie obsession!  LoL! So yea..I am currently watching all the Original ones on CBS.com but I'm gonna buy the DVDs. Ha! So funny.