Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh did I tell you guys? I'm going to...

Hey guys! A little post of my crazy week...1. I am less than two weeks away from buying my Blackberry Bold! Very exciting...2. I missed Conan O'Brian's new show on NBC and am pissed...3. I AM GOING TO NIGERIA! How random is that?!  I LOVE it! LoL...one of my frat bros lives out there, and we starting emailing back in forth, i told him I was doing my pics...and he was like uh..you should come here and take some pics, its serious business out here. So of course I called my friend Tara and she's down...so I will be saving up for a new lense and leaving as soon as I get my everything in order! It won't be for a couple of months, but I'm excited about...I've never been to Africa and I think it is def and experience...oh top of that I think two more of my friends might come too! It's gravy baby...just wanted to share that LoL, cause I'm excited!
P.S. I have like three quotes to chose from for my next tat...but this one so far is the winner:
You are a child of the universe 
no less than the trees and the stars; 
you have a right to be here. 
And whether or not it is clear to you, 
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should