Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meghan McCain on Ann Coulter...well put...


"I straight up don't understand this woman or her popularity. I find her offensive, radical, insulting, and confusing all at the same time. But no matter how much you or I disagree with her, the cult that follows Coulter cannot be denied. She is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the most notable female members of the Republican Party. More so than my ideological differences with Ann Coulter, I don't like her demeanor. I have never been a person who was attracted to hate or negativity. I don't believe in scare tactics and would never condone or encourage anyone calling President Obama a Muslim. But controversy sells and Coulter is nothing if not controversial. Everything about her is extreme: her voice, her interview tactics, and especially the public statements she makes about liberals. Maybe her popularity stems from the fact that watching her is sometimes like watching a train wreck." -Meghan McCain

Exactly...I mean honestly...and in case you need a reminder of how literally stupid this woman is click the video...it's only about a minute long.