Thursday, April 23, 2009

Edie Beale...Wow...I'm surprised I hadn't heard of her sooner...



Edie Beale was a woman known as "Little Edie" and they said that she was mentally ill, but regardless she was so eccentric, and in her youth as you can see...she was stunning....its crazy...her and mother lived in isolation (thats Little Edie older and her mom)...they were very famous socialites before that...and Little Edie was about to get her big break...It's an extremely moving story...sad, funny, crazy...Drew Barrymore played her in the recent HBO special...and I really think you should mosey onto You Tube and see the real documentary of her and her mother's life..its called Grey Gardens...Wow. I mean really...Oh..and she happen to be Jackie O's  cousin...I dunno If I should feel bad for her and her mother ("Big Edie") or just kinda..think...maybe they were just different...
P.S. She always wore her head covered in a weird way because she had Alpoceia