Sunday, February 8, 2009

So...Happy Ending? LoL

So...yes well it's not what it sounds like...me and my friend went to Happy Endings Lounge, the one place where true New Yorkers are still found LoL. It was Awesome! It was really cool, it had NO cover, NO dress code and it had a little bit of everything, gay couples, black couples, interracial, preppy boys, and hippie woman, I mean it was the mecca of NYC, it played good music and it was just awesome, we went there really late, so next time I'm gonna hit it up with a group, and get there early. I really liked it. The kicker is that on the outside it looks like a Chinese Food Take Out! It has one guy outside and if you weren't looking for it, you would never find it..LoL, it was so cool, if your in NY def hit it up! 
Check out the site here. P.S. When you get to the site, click location, I mean honestly...it looks crazy from the outside, then you see the inside...LoL, so cool.