Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bringing it back, just a little, I Love this song...


So for those who don't know I work with about...10? Maybe 11 guys? We are currently in the middle of a long process of transferring offices, so I am there as well, doing the paperwork, making sure nothing get's lost in the shuffle, so now we have the friends of friends helping out with all the process right? So they are all mostly old school hip hop heads, so they put the ipod in, and every single song I have ever loved from High School is being brought back to me! I am in a crazy late 90's trip. LoL...So this song was my song when I was about 17? Oh man I loved it, so yes, I will share it, so if I throw some old Ruff Ryders Anthem, or Stop Being Greedy (DMX) don't blame me...LoL. One of my favorite song's ever, is "The Roof" by Mariah Carey featuring Mobb Deep, when I first got my Ipod it took me over 3 weeks to find it. So Good.