Sunday, July 26, 2009

I don't see the fun with the romantic movie overkill...

I never understood movies like this and/or pretty much anything J.Lo's ever been in. I just don't get it...it is just so cheesy and so unbelievably predictable. If I am gonna go romantic I go something like Garden State, or that movie that just came out that I will most def see...500 Days of Summer? Although my room mate is not having it, I will go see it! I love indies better with this chick flick feel, it just resonates better. I just do not see myself ever going to watch a J.Lo or Julia Roberts, or Sandra Bulluck movie like this. Ever. And I am a 25 year old female, aren't I the target audience??? I just really dislike the fact that this is the crap these execs think of when they think 25 year old target audience. Wackster. Rant done. LOL